USF Father & Son Sleepover Camp
Location: USF Baseball Stadium- Tampa, FL
Friday, November 3, 2017
On Friday, November 3rd, fathers and sons are invited to the 4th annual USF Father & Son Sleepover Camp at the USF Baseball Stadium. Bring your camping gear and prepare to spend the night under the stars! There will be lots of activities throughout the evening, as the entire USF Baseball Stadium provides an unforgettable experience! Our camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age and grade level).
Times: Camp begins at 6:00pm and ends the next morning at 8:00am
$150.00 per Father & 1 Child
$25.00 per Additional Child
• Fathers & sons will be instructed in all aspects of baseball by USF Staff & Players
• Fathers will play against their sons in live whiffle ball game!
• Dads take live BP on the field under the lights!
• Enjoy a full-length movie on our state of the art video scoreboard, one of the largest in the country!
• Play catch and run around on the same field as the USF Bulls
In addition, each camper will receive
• USF Camp T-shirt (Sons only)
• Dinner (Evening snacks and drinks also available for purchase)
• Breakfast in the morning (Donuts, Coffee, Milk and Juice)
• Non-alcoholic beverages (Alcohol will not be served or permitted on premise)
Discounts: We offer discounts for USF Alumni and USF Employees. Please reach out to Holden Reinman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the discounts.
Check-in will be at 5:30pm
A certified medical trainer from the USF athletic training staff will be present during every camp. PLEASE FILL OUT MEDICAL WAIVER PRIOR TO CAMP CHECK IN. Download Waiver Form
The camps will take place at the USF Baseball Stadium, located on the main campus of the University of South Florida.
11777 USF Bull Run Drive
Tampa, FL 33617
Parents whether dropping children off or staying for the day must park on the street behind the right field fence (South Sycamore Drive). Those who park in the USF Sun Dome parking lot are subject to ticketing and/or being towed.
USF gear will be available for purchase at the camp store.
Refund Policy: If for any reason you need to cancel a camp you will be credited with admission to another USF Baseball camp. No refunds will be given unless the USF Baseball Camp Staff cancels the camp.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we may need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on via email that you provide when you sign up.