USD TORERO 2021 Future Stars Camp VI
Ages: 6 -13 (no high school students)
Location: Fowler Park – 5998 Alcala Park San Diego, CA 92110
Date: July 26-29, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Camp full – now registering for wait list
University of San Diego Toreros
2021 Future Stars Camp VI
This 4 day camp is an excellent opportunity for players to develop their skills in all areas of the game. The camp staff will emphasize hitting, fielding, base running and throwing fundamentals through drills, proper practice techniques, and game situations. Campers will have the opportunity to showcase their skills during games each day. Campers are divided by age and ability for games and drills.
- Coaching from a nationally ranked baseball program
- 8:1 coach to camper ratio
- Full games and competitions
- Campers will be grouped in stable pods of 14 campers and 2 counselors.
Please check in at 8:30am.
Parents are required to sign campers 8th grade and under in and out of camp DAILY and must present photo ID. If you are unable to pick up your child you will need to be sure to add individuals authorized to pick-up your child during the registration process.
08:30 – 09:00 AM – Check In
09:00 – 09:15 AM – Introduction of the day
09:15 – 09:30 AM – Dynamic Stretch
09:30 – 10:00 AM – Catch Play/Baserunning
10:00 – 12:00 PM – Defense/Offense Rotation
12:00 – 12:30 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
12:30 – 02:30 PM – Simulated Games
02:30 – 02:45 PM – Clean Up
02:45 – 03:00 PM – Day Wrap Up
What to Bring
Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring:
- a glove
- batting gloves
- running shoes or turf shoes
- face mask
- and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete.
*Please mark camper’s names on all items. The camp is not responsible for lost belongings.
**Masks are required at this time for all campers and staff.
Lunch will not be provided. You must bring own lunch.
University of San Diego Baseball gear will be available for purchase while at camp.
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
- There is a $75 non-refundable cancellation fee in addition to the processing fee for ALL cancellations made at least two weeks prior to the first day of camp.
- If cancellation for any reason is made within two weeks of camp, there is a $150 cancellation fee in addition to the processing fee.
For additional info/questions please contact the staff at email@example.com.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.