Thursday with the Terps
Location: Maryland Softball Stadium – College Park, MD
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Maryland Softball Camps are staffed by all University of Maryland softball coaches and players. We pride ourselves in playing the game the right way. We will have a hands-on approach to make the camp experience enjoyable and rewarding for all campers.
Campers will be grouped into age/skill level.
- Hitting / Slapping
- Defensive Skill Development
$40 per Session
Date and Times
Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Session 1 from 6:30pm-7:30pm – Hitting/Slapping
- Session 2 from 7:30pm-8:30pm – Defensive Skill Development
What to Bring
Each camper must bring her own softball equipment. Campers should bring a glove, helmet, bat, tennis shoes, cleats, turf shoes for use in certain areas like the batting cages, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete.
COVID Policies, Protocols and Vaccine Information
- ALL youth participants much show proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival on campus for the first session attended. Please note a fully vaccinated camper is not required to take a PCR test per COVID Policy. Additionally, all visitors to campus (parents, guardians, friends/family) must adhere to COVID protocols for visitors as listed on the following link.
- Many testing sites in Prince George’s County are free of charge.
- Mask requirement based on University and/or Prince George’s County guidelines.
Meals will not be provided.
Please check in 30 minutes prior to the start time of your session.
Maryland Softball Stadium
8537 Paint Branch Dr
College Park, MD 20740
What if I have to cancel a camp?
We do not offer refunds on canceled campers, just a future camp credit if you decide to cancel, but we do have what is called “Cancellation Protection”. We offer basic Cancellation Protection to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change. This allows us to keep our prices low and provide the best service possible. Due at the time of registration, Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of camp fees should you cancel your registration more than 14 days prior to the start of an overnight camp, and 7 days prior to the start of a day camp. If you cancel within 14 or 7 days of the start of your session, we will give you a camp credit for all money paid. The credit is valid for three years from camp date. Credit with insurance is transferable to family members or friends, and good toward a future camp.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Questions? For more information or any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).