Session 3: Basketball Camp
Boys & Girls Entering Grades: 1st-8th
Location: Tompkins High School Gym – Katy, TX
Monday, June 12, 2023 to Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Starts: 8:30am / Ends: 11:30am
Bobby Sanders Basketball Camps are for boys and girls who love basketball and really want to improve their skills…especially shooting! Designed to be fun, competitive, and beneficial in helping players get better, the goal is to give campers the proper tools to take home and work on the rest of the summer. When a player leaves camp, he or she will have the knowledge and mastery of countless drills that will target his or her biggest areas of need. The atmosphere at camp is energetic, motivating, and competitive. Campers and coaches will demonstrate great sportsmanship and use the skill of positive encouragement throughout the week.
- The camps are designed to foster a competitive atmosphere in which campers learn the drills that are crucial to improving their skills.
- Camp awards for many individual competitions will be given.
- A team champion will be awarded in each age division.
- All campers will receive a camp t-shirt.
- A concession stand will be available with snacks and drinks. There will be a camp bank to deposit money for concessions during the week.
- Doors open Monday 30 minutes before camp starts for registration, space permitting.
Camper Fee $155
Additional Siblings $140 (Up to 3 siblings per registration)
- Team Tournament
- Hot Shot Contest
- Shooting Contest
- 1 on 1, 3 on 3, and 5 on 5 Competitions