Ole Miss Summer Baseball Camp ….. (Grades 1-8)
Cost: Morning Session $195.00 … Full Day $295.00
Note: Processing fee goes to the services provided by ABCSports Camps.
Location: O-U Baseball Stadium-Oxford, MS
Monday, June 28, 2021 to Thursday, July 1, 2021
There will be a $30.00 late registration fee to applications received after 6:00pm on June 25. On-Line registration will close at 6:00pm on June 26th. Campers wishing to attend this week’s camp may register on Monday at Check-In from 8:00am-8:50am
The Ole Miss Baseball Camp in June provides younger campers with the attention they need to learn the fundamental drills for baseball. The June camp offers two options for those wishing to attend, Morning Only and Full Day.
Attend Morning Session 9:00am-12:00pm ….. $195.00
Attend Full Day Session 9:00am-4:00pm ….. $295.00
**There will be a $30 late registration fee to applications received after 6pm on June 25.**
Descriptions of the camp options for June 28th-July 1 are as follows.
Morning Only (9:00am-Noon)
Morning Only Campers will only attend the morning session of each day of camp. If you want to change this to full day just inform a staff member, and we can make the appropriate change. No meal is provided for Morning Only Campers.
Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm)
Full Day Campers will attend both the morning session and afternoon session of camp. Lunch is provided each day for Full Day Campers.
Campers attending more than one camp will receive $30.00 off the second camp.
Siblings attending camp will receive $20.00 off each camper.
Group/Team discounts are available. If interested, contact Assistant Coach Chris Cleary at email@example.com.
In order to receive the day’s promo code, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
Each camper needs to provide their own:
Tennis Shoes (For indoor workouts)
Baseball Pants (Optional)
Baseball Bat (Optional)
Spending Money for Concessions & Souvenir Stand
Swimsuit (Full Day Only)
**Please be sure to clearly label all personal equipment items.**
Each morning session and afternoon session will begin and end at the O-U Baseball Stadium. Our beautifully-manicured field and baseball performance center provide campers with a unique opportunity to play in one of college baseball’s most highly regarded and recognized facilities. We will also utilize other facilities on campus and in Oxford such as the Manning Center, Softball Complex and M-Trade Park. This allows the camp to operate for the entire week regardless of weather.
Campers will check-in on Monday at the main gate at the O-U Baseball Stadium between 8:00 a.m. to 8:40 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday campers will meet with their respective coaches/teams at 8:45 a.m. inside the stadium unless specified otherwise.
A Sport Camp Participation Health Information & Medical Release form must be completed and returned for each camper prior to participating in any Ole Miss Athletics Camps. The forms can be faxed to the Ole Miss Athletics Training Room at (662) 915-1833 (ATTN: Ole Miss Camps) or turned in at the camps check-in site prior to participation. A copy of a sports physical within one year of the date of camp being attended may be substituted in lieu of a physician’s signature. Download Waiver
Meals: Lunch is provided each day for Full Day Campers.
Accommodations: Visit Oxford website!
- Any participant who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- All participants must wear masks. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking, during physical activity, and outdoors when spacing allows.
- Participants will be screened daily for symptoms.
- If symptoms occur outside of the daily screening process, participants must notify a staff member immediately.
- For day camps: any participant who reports symptoms will be moved into an isolated location, monitored, and will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian within 6 hours of reporting symptoms.
- For residential camps: Symptoms reported before 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in the designated isolation area or in their individual room in Student Housing and will need to be picked up within 6 hours. Symptoms reported after 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in their individual room overnight until 8:00 a.m. the next day or as soon as pick-up can occur.
Refund Policy: $100.00 non-refundable deposit on all registrations. Camp credit is available for entire amount if you choose.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary form of communication. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).