Ole Miss Soccer Prospect ID Camp 3
Girls Grades: 6th-12th
Location: Ole Miss Soccer Complex – Oxford, MS
Saturday, July 10, 2021 to Sunday, July 11, 2021
This is the camp for players that play at a high level and desire to play college soccer. Show your skills in front of the Ole Miss Coaching Staff and other college coaches from around the area. We will also have a facility tour / Q&A session where we will discuss the recruiting process. Our goal is to provide a competitive atmosphere during 11v11 games, and better educate those who wish to play at the next level.
This is a commuter ONLY camp
What to bring: Cleats, shinguards, soccer socks, soccer ball, tennis shoes, Goalkeeper accessories (GKs only), sunscreen.
Check In – Saturday at 1:00pm at the entrance of Ole Miss Soccer Stadium; Camp concludes Sunday at 12:00pm
You are required to have a Camp Waiver Medical form completed by a parent/guardian to participate in our camps.
Please bring all signed forms to registration check in. Waiver forms can also be faxed to Karen Jones at (662) 915-1833. Download Waiver
- Any participant who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- All participants must wear masks. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking, during physical activity, and outdoors when spacing allows.
- Participants will be screened daily for symptoms.
- If symptoms occur outside of the daily screening process, participants must notify a staff member immediately.
- For day camps: any participant who reports symptoms will be moved into an isolated location, monitored, and will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian within 6 hours of reporting symptoms.
- For residential camps: Symptoms reported before 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in the designated isolation area or in their individual room in Student Housing and will need to be picked up within 6 hours. Symptoms reported after 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in their individual room overnight until 8:00 a.m. the next day or as soon as pick-up can occur.
Ole Miss Soccer Stadium
960 Hathorn Rd
Oxford, MS 38655
Parking will be available outside the stadium.
You will be responsible for providing your own meals.
Ole Miss Soccer merchandise will be available to purchase while at camp.
Ole Miss Soccer Camp offers a camp credit, for the next year, to anyone requiring a refund of camp payment. We also offer the option of purchasing Cancellation Protection for all of our camp sessions; which allows for all funds (excluding the price of the cancellation protection and convenience fee) to be refunded. This allows us to hire staff appropriately as well as provide the best service possible to all campers.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
All Ole Miss Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade, level and/or gender).