Ole Miss Soccer Day Camp 1
Co-Ed Ages: 4-13
Location: Ole Miss Soccer Stadium – Oxford, MS
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 to Friday, June 4, 2021
The Ole Miss Soccer camp staff will create a soccer environment that is both fun and competitive! Our goal is to make sure all of our campers learn more about the game of soccer.
Full Day $275.00
Half Day $175.00
Full Day from 9:00am-3:00pm
Half Day from 9:00am-11:00am
Campers attending more than one camp this summer will receive 20% off the total.
Siblings attending camp will receive 10% off for each camper.
Faculty and staff save 10% off registrations.
Contact email@example.com or call 662-915-1524 prior to registering to receive your promo code.
Discounts may not be combined – you will receive the larger of the discounts you qualify for.
Note: Early Bird Discount may not be combined with any other discounts.
We are able to prorate the camp price if you are not able to attend the entire camp. Please contact Georgia Russell firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What to bring
Cleats, Shin Guards, Soccer Socks, Tennis Shoes, Water Bottle, Sun Screen & Soccer Ball
Drop Off: Tuesday Registration at 8:30am @ Ole Miss Soccer Stadium & Wednesday – Friday at 9:00am
Half Day Pick up (Tues-Fri) at 11:00am @ Ole Miss Soccer Stadium
Full Day Pick up (Tues-Fri) at 3:00pm @ Ole Miss Soccer Stadium
Early Drop Off: Drop off camper at 8:30am rather than 9:00am – $25.00 for the week
Parking will be available outside the stadium.
Please bring all signed forms to registration check in. Waiver forms can also be faxed to Karen Jones at (662) 915-1833.
You are required to have a Camp Waiver Medical form completed to participate in our camps by a parent/guardian. Please note that the Medical form does NOT require a Physician’s signature anymore. Download Waiver
- Any participant who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- All participants must wear masks. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking, during physical activity, and outdoors when spacing allows.
- Participants will be screened daily for symptoms.
- If symptoms occur outside of the daily screening process, participants must notify a staff member immediately.
- For day camps: any participant who reports symptoms will be moved into an isolated location, monitored, and will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian within 6 hours of reporting symptoms.
- For residential camps: Symptoms reported before 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in the designated isolation area or in their individual room in Student Housing and will need to be picked up within 6 hours. Symptoms reported after 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in their individual room overnight until 8:00 a.m. the next day or as soon as pick-up can occur.
Ole Miss Soccer Stadium
960 Hathorn Rd
Oxford, MS 38655
You can purchase lunch for the week from the Grill 1810 for $40. You can also bring your own lunch! If you didn’t purchase a meal plan you are required to bring your own lunch each day.
Ole Miss Soccer merchandise will be available to purchase while at camp.
We don’t offer camp refunds. However, we will provide you with a camp credit valid for 1 year if unable to attend camp. We also offer the option of purchasing Cancellation Protection for all of our camp sessions; which allows for all funds (excluding the price of the cancellation protection and convenience fee) to be refunded. This allows us to hire staff appropriately as well as provide the best service possible to all campers.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication. For more information about camp, please contact Georgia Russell at email@example.com
All Ole Miss Soccer Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade, level and/or gender).