Ole Miss Football Middle School Camp
Rising Grades: 6th-8th Grade
Location: Manning Center-University, MS
Wednesday June 16, 2021 to Thursday, June 17, 2021
Starts: 8:00am, Ends: 12:00pm
ABOUT THIS CAMP
The Middle School Camp takes place on two consecutive days and includes instruction by the Ole Miss Football coaching staff based upon each camper’s playing position. Due to capacity limitations, camps will fill up quicker than usual. Walk-up registration is not recommended. Please be sure to read all information regarding registration requirements before arriving at camp.
Camp Fees: $125.00 (Includes Lunch both days and T-shirt)
This is NOT an Overnight Camp!
Location: 1810 Manning Way, University, MS 38677 – Manning Athletics Performance Center
Drop Off / Pick Up: Arrival time will be assigned to each camper. Check email, including spam folders, to verify arrival time prior to traveling. Time will be no more than 90 minutes prior to camp start.
What To Wear / Bring: Workout clothing, cleats, mask
Online registration is highly encouraged to secure a spot. Walk-ups could be turned away due to strict capacity requirements. Camp fees are due in full at time of registration. You will receive a registration / payment confirmation email directly from the camp website. Please read your confirmation carefully to make sure the information is correct. Save a copy (print or digital) and bring along with required signed waivers, and sports physical that is less than 12 months old. See detail in ELIGIBILITY AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
Walk-Up Registration is available for all camps (except Team Camp) unless capacity is reached. This method is not recommended. If you plan to walk up, please check our website to verify availability before traveling. For campers 17 and under arriving without a parent/guardian, a signed parent waiver must be provided along with your most recent sports physical. See detail in ELIGIBILITY AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
ELIGIBILITY AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
All campers 17 and under MUST provide a parent-signed waiver. Additionally, campers must provide a current (less than 1 year old) sports physical OR a physician-signed waiver (one or the other – we do not need both). The parent & physician waiver can be downloaded here: Download Waiver. Physicals or waivers may be sent via secure fax to (662) 915-1833 or brought on day of camp.
Camps open to any and all entrants. (limited only by number, age, and/or grade level). Please contact our office at (662) 915-5663 if you have questions about camp eligibility
- Any participant who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- All participants must wear masks. Masks may be removed when eating/drinking, during physical activity, and outdoors when spacing allows.
- Participants will be screened daily for symptoms.
- If symptoms occur outside of the daily screening process, participants must notify a staff member immediately.
- For day camps: any participant who reports symptoms will be moved into an isolated location, monitored, and will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian within 6 hours of reporting symptoms.
- For residential camps: Symptoms reported before 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in the designated isolation area or in their individual room in Student Housing and will need to be picked up within 6 hours. Symptoms reported after 8:00 p.m.- the participant will be allowed to remain in their individual room overnight until 8:00 a.m. the next day or as soon as pick-up can occur.
Refunds must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your registered camp. Please include campers name, camp name & date, and phone number. The cost of camp, less registration fee incurred by ABC Sports Camps, will be refunded. No refunds will be given if requested within 48 hours of camp start. No refunds will be given for no-shows.
If you have any questions regarding Ole Miss Football Camps, contact the Football Office at (662) 915-5663 or email email@example.com
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary form of communication. Receipt / registration confirmation, COVID 19 guidelines, and other announcements will be sent to the email you register online.