Lee Soccer Residential ID Camp
High School Boys (9th – 12th Grade)
Location: Lee University Soccer Game Field- Cleveland, TN
Sunday July 15, 2018 to Wednesday, July 18, 2018
The Lee Residential ID Camp is designed for players entering grades 9 to 12 who have an interest in high quality training and competition while being exposed to some of the top college soccer programs in the region.
The morning training are specific teaching session focused mostly on the technical side of the game, with some progression into tactical (decision making) areas as well.
The afternoon sessions are our popular ladder games which combine the technical piece we trained that morning with quick, intense competitive games. Each evening we play our 8 v 8 league games which lead to our playoff games the last morning.
Our staff members are either college coaches or current/former players of the Lee Soccer program. Our coach-to-player ratio is about 1:9, and all staff must be committed to high moral and ethical standards.
Commuter Option: We offer the ability to commute from home and receive a $75 discount. The day runs from 9:00 am until 8:40 pm and includes lunch and dinner. If interested, you will have the option of choosing the Commuter option in the Registration Process.
Goalkeeper Training: We offer an excellent goalkeeper training option as part of our Residential Camp. This is an important part of our camp as we have a good number of goalkeepers sign up each year. They train exclusively as goalkeepers for the entire morning session each day and then are assigned a team for the afternoon and evening sessions. Be sure to choose to your son’s appropriate grade and “Goalkeeper” when you register.
College that have previously attended:
- Belmont University
- East Tennessee State University
- University of West Florida
- Bryan College
- Tennessee Wesleyan College
- Dalton State University
- Sewanee University
- Bethel College
Check-In will be held at the Lee Soccer Complex from 11:30-1:00 p.m. on Saturday. The Lee Soccer Complex is located on the corner of Parker & 8th Street.
01:45pm-02:15pm Orientation / Team organization
02:45pm-04:00pm Training Session
06:45pm-08:30pm League Play
08:40pm-08:45pm Commuters Picked up
08:45pm-09:15pm Camp Meeting
11:00pm Lights Out
Full Day Sunday/Monday Schedule
09:00am-11:25am Morning Session
02:30pm-04:15pm Afternoon Session (Ladder Games)
06:30pm-08:30pm Evening Session (League Games)
08:30pm-08:40pm Commuters Picked Up at Soccer Field
09:45pm-10:15pm Pizza Available for Purchase
10:30pm-10:45pm Must be on own floor
10:45pm-11:00pm In Own Room/Room Checks by Coaches
11:00pm Lights Out and Quiet
Tuesday Check Out/Closing:
09:00am-11:25am Final League Games: Semi-final, Final
11:30am-12:00pm Closing Ceremony
We encourage parents to come and watch the league playoffs starting at 9:30 am as well as the closing ceremonies at 11:30 am held on the Main Soccer Field.
What to Bring:
- Bring a water bottle to take to field sessions. We provide water, but not cups.
- Footwear: Molded cleats, sneakers, flip flops, and turf shoes (if desired)
- Bring enough shorts, shirts, and socks for the week.
- Bring a soccer ball or you can purchase one at the camp.
- Bring a towel, sheets, pillow, and a blanket.
- An extra blanket is helpful for those rooms that get cool at night.
- A backpack or small athletic bag to carry items between field sessions and the dorm, dining room, etc.
There will be a Certified Athletic Trainer present at all times at the camp. The trainer will be available to meet with you Saturday afternoon at Registration if you have any questions or preexisting injuries.
- Commuters are to be dropped off before 9:00 a.m. each morning for the Camp Opening held at the Main Soccer Stadium. They should be picked up at the same place at 8:45 p.m. each evening.
- During free time commuters are able to hang out in the lounge or in a dorm room of one of their friends or teammates.
Our Resident Camp can be used as team camp. We typically do have some specific groups, club teams, or high school teams train together at camp.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is provided by Dining Services here on campus.
- The first meal provided will be dinner Saturday evening and the last meal provided will be breakfast Wednesday morning.
- Campers will be able to purchase pizza, Gatorade, and other snacks before and after sessions.
- The Dining Staff at Lee are familiar with food allergies and have been able to meet the request of campers. Please let me know if your son has a food allergy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All campers will stay in air conditioned dorms.
Please list roommate preferences on your registration form. We will make every effort to match these requests but cannot guarantee placement with the requested roommate(s).
If you do not have a roommate request, it’s no problem as you will be matched up with another player/players who also did not request a roommate.
All campers are required to complete the camp waiver form and remit ahead of time (email@example.com).
What if I have to cancel a camp?
If in the event you are unable to attend camp, you will receive a refund as defined below. Please understand that this policy is not intended to be an aggravation or nuisance, but is necessary in order for us to provide a high level camp experience. When possible refunds will be placed back on the original credit card used to register.
- Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the start of camp will be awarded a full refund minus the nonrefundable deposit*.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of camp will not be refunded but issued camp credit towards a future year of camp. If the cancellation is due to injury, we will require a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit*.
- No refunds will be provided for expulsion from camp.
*There is a $25.00 Nonrefundable Deposit for the Day Camp
Can I print off a Registration Form and pay with a check?
Yes. If you are not interested in taking advantage of the convenience of online registration, you can print off a hard copy of the registration form and mail it in. The check should be made payable to Lee Soccer Camp with the campers name in the memo.
Forms should be mailed to Lee Men’s Soccer Summer Camps, 1120 North Ocoee St, Cleveland, TN 37312.
For more information contact Camp Coordinator Derek Potteiger at 423.614.8158 or email@example.com.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way to communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you registered for camp.