Lady Topper Team Camp (Individual Player Registration)
Age: Entering Grades 9-12
Location: E.A. Diddle Arena
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 to Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 5:00pm
No overnight accommodations provided.
Team camp allows your team to learn, grow, and improve before your season begins. Days 1 and 2 will include tournament play. **Varsity teams only
Each team must have a coach/supervisor with them at all times throughout the camp. Minimum of 8 players per team required!
**Spectators or anyone outside of the players and coaches will not be allowed
Cost: $100.00 per player
Spots are held on a first come, first serve basis so please contact the volleyball office to ensure there is an opening before submitting payment.
- All camps are day camps only. Camps are open to any and all entrants.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times except for campers on the court during warm ups and team play.
- Temperature checks will be done each morning of camp before your first competition.
- Teams will be asked to remain socially distanced when not on the court during team play.
- Teams are asked to bring their own contained drinks as water coolers will NOT be available due to COVID protocols.
- There will be a camp store selling drinks and other fully packaged snacks along with WKU Volleyball gear.
Camp Facilities: Camps will be held in the auxiliary gyms and main court of E.A. Diddle Arena on WKU’s campus.
Coaches Information: We will not have court coaches so high school coaches will be coaching their own team during team play.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Lunch will be NOT be provided
There is a $30 processing fee for any cancellations and the registration fee will NOT be refunded. However, we do offer what is called “Cancellation Protection”. If you purchase Cancellation Protection, you will get a full refund minus the registration fee and you will not be charged a processing fee for canceling. We offer Cancellation Protection to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change.
Questions regarding Lady Topper Volleyball Camps at Western Kentucky University? Contact 270-745-7090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org