Jason Kelly Holiday Pitching Bootcamp
Location: Husky Ballpark – Seattle, WA
Friday, November 10, 2017
Starts: 12:30pm / Ends: 2:30pm
This camp is open to any and all participants ages 13-18 but is designed for serious pitchers looking to gain an edge in the off-season. Come learn the secrets to preparation, strength development, and arm care essential for success and longevity at the next level. The clinic will cover various topics relative to the Pitcher/Catcher relationship and how to maximize each individual’s performance on the mound. Come train like a Husky Pitcher!
1. Learn the fundamentals of arm strength/development
2. Learn the value of Pre & Post throwing arm care
3. Fine tune delivery to improve command and maximize velocity
4. Grip development and sight lines to enhance pitch repertoire
5. The value of the pitcher/catcher relationship
6. Develop personal pitching plan for success
7. Create winning mental approach
• Crossover Symmetry Band Program
• Iron Scap & Shoulder Strengthening Program
• Body Weight & Core Strength Training
• Husky Arm Care Development
• Advanced Long Toss & Pull Down Program
• Progressive Cardiovascular Conditioning Program
• Mechanical Assessment & Prescriptive Drill Routines
• Flat Ground, Grips, Picks, Holding Runners & More…
Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring running shoes or turf shoes, hat, helmet, bat, batting gloves and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Please mark camper’s names on all items. The camp is not responsible for lost belongings.
“Open to All Entrants within the age range”
Camp check-in takes place 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.
Please bring all signed forms to registration check in. Forms will be attached to your emailed receipt.
This is not an overnight camp. Players traveling from out of town will be responsible for securing their own hotel accommodations.
What if I have to cancel a camp?
We do not offer refunds on cancelled campers, just a future camp credit if you decide to cancel, but we do have what is called “Cancellation Protection”. We offer basic Cancellation Protection to allow participants some peace of mind in case plans change. This allows us to keep our prices low and provide the best service possible. Due at the time of registration, Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of camp fees should you cancel your registration more than 14 days prior to the start of an overnight camp, and 7 days prior to the start of a day camp. If you cancel within 14 or 7 days of the start of your session, we will give you a camp credit for all money paid. The credit is valid for three years from camp date at any of our camps. Credit with insurance is transferable to family members or friends, and good toward a future camp.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.