High School/Junior College Prospect Camp
High School/Junior College Prospects
Location: Earl E Wilson Stadium – Las Vegas, NV
Saturday, August 12, 2023 to Sunday, August 13, 2023
Saturday Starts: 9:00AM / Ends: 2:00PM
Sunday Starts: 9:00AM / Ends: 12:30PM
Prospects will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in from of our current UNLV Baseball staff. The camp will consist of a 60yd dash, pro style workout, BP/Facility Tour, and a scrimmage at the end. This is a two day camp and the second day will consist of a scrimmage.
Items To Bring
- Baseball or other athletic clothing- Tennis shoes and cleats
- Baseball bat and batting gloves
- Baseball glove – Helmet if you have one
- Baseball Cap – Catcher gear (catchers only)
- Water will be provided but bringing additional water is recommended.
*Please mark name on all items. The Rebel Baseball Academy will not be responsible for lost items.*
Check-in will be at 9:00am
9:00 AM Check In
9:30 AM Intro
9:45 AM Stretch
10:00 AM 60 YD Dash
10:20 AM Catch
10:35 AM INDY Drills
11:00 AM Pro-Style Workout
11:30 AM Batting Practice/Facility Tour Rotation
1:00 PM 4 Inning Game (1-1 count, 5 batters)
2:00 PM Clean Up
9:00 AM Team A – BP in Cages
9:25 AM Team B – BP in Cages
9:55 AM Take Field
10:00 AM 8 Inning Game (1-1 count, 5 batters)
12:30 PM Clean Up/Closing Talk
Earl E Wilson Stadium
4505 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV, 89154
- The clubhouse is down the right-field line.
- Parking is free on weekends, so no parking pass will be needed.
Time will be set aside in the schedule for lunch, so feel free to pack a lunch from home as lunch will not be provided.
- A UNLV athletic trainer will be present during all activities.
- Water will be provided continually throughout the camp day, but bringing water from home is highly recommended.
- There will be coaches on the field at all times on the field monitoring camp participants and running drills and stations for participants.
- All coaches will be COVID tested prior to the start of the camp. Mask policy will be in line with campus and state mandates.
Cancellations must be made atleast 48 hours before the start of the camp to receive a full refund.
For more information please email Chris Prescott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your email regularly as this is the primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp.