December Elite Knights Camp
Girls Ages: 7th Grade and Up
Dates/Times: 12/4 from 1pm to 6pm & 12/5 from 9am to 2pm
Location: UCF Softball Complex – Orlando, FL
December Elite Knights Camp
Come join UCF Head Coach Cindy Ball and her staff for this December Elite Camp for the advanced player.
There will be offensive and defensive development in addition to live batting practice and/or live scrimmage situations.
This is an elite skill level camp for the advanced player.
Over the two day academy, each player will get the chance to live the life of a UCF softball player – practice where they practice, & receive the same level of coaching and training as the real KNIGHTS.
Discount available for 2022 Graduates! Email Adam DeRusha for your coupon code at email@example.com
*No T-Shirts or food will be offered at as part of this event.
All camps & clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number (quantity), age, grade level, and/or gender.
Dates and Times
Saturday, December 4, 2021 from 1pm-6pm
Sunday, December 5, 2021 from 9am-2pm
45min before the start of camp at the Softball Complex
UCF Softball Complex
4055 Home Run Ct
Orlando, FL 32816
Equipment to Bring
Batting helmet, batting gloves, bat, sweats, kneepads, athletic clothing, cleats or turf shoes, tennis shoes, visor or hat & water bottle.
Catchers will need to bring their own gear.
Meals will not be provided for this camp event.
Players traveling out of town will be responsible for securing their own accommodations.
We recommend the following hotel if needed:
12125 High Tech Ave
Orlando, FL 32817
Use the below link and steps to reserve your room.
1. When the guest clicks on the above link the booking screen opens, the guests will enter their dates (arrival and departure as listed above), number of rooms and number of guests per room
2. Next they will select the Special Rates and a small window will open and this group will enter the code DEC into Group Code, then close small window and then select Check Rooms & Rates.
3. They will go to a screen that says Select a Room, they should see the room types below and the rate of $109.00 for the rooms.
4. Next, they can choose Quick Book to secure their rooms and that will take them to the information and payment guarantee screen to place their reservation.
5. The guests will have up to and including November 26, 2021, to make their reservations. If you need additional time please contact us.
6. Also if anyone wants to call Hilton Reservations and book via telephone, they may call 1-800-774-1500
– ask for the Doubletree Orlando East- UCF, provide the dates above
– then mention the group booking code: DEC or UCF Softball December Elite Camp
Please bring all signed forms to registration check in. Both will be attached to your confirmation email or can also be downloaded from the following links.
There are no refunds.
For any questions or information please contact Head Coach, Cindy Ball-Malone, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate.
Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp.
Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.