CUA Field Hockey 2018 Spring Clinic II
Open to Girls: Grades 9-12
Location: Cardinal Stadium, Washington, DC
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Starts: 8:30am / Ends: 11:30am
Featuring high level instruction, competition and the opportunity to take your game to the next level. Space is limited so register early to reserve your spot!
Reversible pinny is included!
What to Bring:
1. Camp Agreement and Camp Rules (Please print and bring with you).
2. Water bottle with name
3. Footwear: Turf or grass cleats may be worn on our Field Turf surface
4. Stick, mouth guard, and shin guards are required for participation
Note: The Clinic Director will be available at Registration if you have any questions or assistance required, particularly if it relates to medications, allergies, or playing limitations.
Registration opens at 8:00am in the DuFour Center lobby.
Camp Agreement and Rules forms will be attached to your e-mailed receipt and are available on-line. Please print fill out and bring to the clinic. Download Waiver Form
Campus Map: http://www.cua.edu/res/docs/cuamap.pdf
Athletic Center Address: 3606 John McCormack Rd. NE Washington, DC 20064
Overnight accommodations, the following are hotels recommended by CUA: http://admissions.cua.edu/undergrad/visiting/lodging.html
If in the event you are unable to attend the clinic, you will receive a refund as defined below. Please understand that this policy is not intended to be an aggravation or nuisance, but is necessary in order for us to provide a high level clinic experience.
• Cancellation notice must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com
• Refunds will be issued to the credit card on file.
• Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to the start of camp will be awarded a full refund minus a $20 Deposit/Processing Fee.
• Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the start of camp will be awarded a 75% refund minus a $20 Deposit/Processing Fee.
• Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the start of camp due to illness or injury requires a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a full refund minus the $20 Deposit/Processing Fee.
• No refunds will be provided for expulsion from camp
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the clinic draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.