BSC Baseball Youth Camp at Noble Park – Gardendale, AL
Location: Bill Noble Park – Gardendale, AL
Monday, July 17, 2023 to Thursday, July 20, 2023
Starts: 9:00am / Ends: 12:45pm
Come join the BSC Baseball coaching staff and players at our baseball camp at Noble Park in Gardendale. This is a great opportunity to work with the Birmingham-Southern College baseball coaching staff and players. All baseball fundamentals are taught and fun competitions are had including infield, fly balls, throwing, hitting. This is a positive, energetic, fun environment that our staff takes great pride in. Come join us for a great week of camp.
- Camp is from 9 am – 12:45 pm each day
- Registration is Monday, June 12th 8:20-8:50 am
- Drop off and pick up are at same location each day.
- Campers should bring a snack to eat during break (please nothing with nuts)
- We will have water stations throughout the field. Please bring a water bottle
- Campers should wear turf shoes or cleats
- Campers should have a glove, hat, and batting helmet. Bats are recommended but not necessary
- For more information you can go to www.bscsports.net and click CAMPS or call 205-835-4797
- Camp is staffed by Birmingham-Southern College coaching staff, players, and local HS coaches
- Games Each Day
Note: Camper supervision will begin at 8:30 am each day.
Check-In and Drop-Off/Pick-Up
- Check-in time for registration on Monday is 8:20-8:50 am. Staff will be there at 8:15 am each day if early drop-off is needed. Please pick up promptly at 12:45 pm each day.
Items to Bring
Campers should bring turf shoes or tennis shoes, glove, hat, and water bottle. Bats are recommended but not necessary. Please label ALL gear as many campers have similar equipment items.
Snacks and Water
We will plenty of water stations throughout the field. Please bring a water bottle with you to refill. Campers should bring a snack to eat during break time. Please do not bring anything with nuts as some campers may have nut allergies.
Bill Noble Park
Bill Noble Dr
Gardendale, AL 35071
Click here for map/directions
This is not an overnight camp. Players traveling from out of town will be responsible for securing their own hotel accommodations.
What if I have to cancel a camp?
Refund requests must be made by July 1 to Jan Weisberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and are handled on a case-by-base basis. Processing fees are non-refundable.
Certified athletic trainers will be on-site for all camps.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Questions? For questions or for more information, please contact 205-835-4797 or email@example.com