Avila University Wrestling Camp
Location: Mabee Field House – Kansas City, MO
Sunday, June 26, 2022 to Thursday, June 30, 2022
Join us for our inaugural wrestling camp! Boys and girls welcome! Registration will include a t-shirt and attendance to a Kansas City Royals game!
$300.00 for Commuters
$400.00 for Residents
*Coaches are welcome to join for $100 for those who are residents, coaches will be free if they bring 10 or more athletes. Contact Graham Karwath at email@example.com for details.
Wrestling shoes, workout shoes, towel, water bottles, workout clothes, casual clothes.
What to Bring
- Signed Waiver of Liability Form Download Waiver (also available at https://www.avilawrestling.com) .
- You may email this form to our office before camp at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workout gear, shoes, wrestling shoes, headgear (optional). (Coin/card operated laundry available on-site if needed.)
- Breakfast provided for resident campers. Lunch are provided for all campers.
- Extra spending money for additional snacks, T-shirts, hats, and other Avila Wrestling apparel sold at our Camp Store
- Towel(s), shampoo and other personal, overnight items.
- RESIDENTS ONLY: Separate check for damage deposit of $75.00.
- This is separate from the $75.00 registration/application fee paid to reserve your place in camp. This check is separate from the camp balance. If there are no damages to your room at the completion of camp and you have not lost your room key or code card, the check will be mailed back to you within the following week.
- We also accept credit cards as a form of payment for the damage deposit. We will charge the credit card only if damage is incurred.
*Numbers 5 & 6 apply to overnight campers only
Check-in will be Sunday June 26, 2022 at 2:00pm
Supper will be provided after check-in. 3-meals a-day provided, with a grab bag available at check out on Sunday.
Refund Policy: Refunds will not be granted after 5/26/2022, one month prior to event. Processing fees are non-refundable.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.