9th Annual Al Thomas High School Softball Team Camp
Ages: HS Teams (Only for individuals signing up WITH THEIR HS TEAMS)
Location: East Carrollton Softball Complex- Carrollton, GA
Monday, July 9, 2018 to Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Participants can only attend/register if their high school or travel team is attending.
The Softball Team Camp was established with a threefold objective:
* Instruction by College Coaches and College Players during (10) unique morning sessions over a three day period. (Your team will rotate through the sessions as a group and will not be divided except for pitchers that will receive individual attention at one pitching session.
* (2) 1:15 minute Scrimmage Games per day with certified umpires.
* Access to College Softball Coaches for softball education and recruiting purposes to benefit your athletes.
* We welcome JV teams as well, all that we ask is that you limit each team you bring to no more than 15 players if possible so all can receive adequate instruction during the sessions.
* You can mix and match your talent level anyway you wish if you divide into multiple teams for the camp.
Cost break down
Team Fee- No team Fee!
Player Fee- $125.00 (per participant)
Umpire Fee- $25.00 per game…total $150.00
Past Camps have received college coach’s participation from the following:
Auburn at Montgomery
University of Mobile
Wallace State @ Hanceville
Lindsey Wilson College
University of North Alabama
University of Alabama @ Huntsville
University of South Alabama
University of Georgia
Instruction …. 09:00am – 12:00pm
Lunch ……….. 12:00pm – 02:00pm (own your own)
Games ………. 02:00pm – 06:00pm
Equipment: Please bring your bat, glove, helmet, and cleats. If you are a catcher, you must provide your own gear. *Water will be provided*
Please check in at East Carrollton Park 30 minutes prior to the session start time. Download Waiver Form
410 North Lake Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117
This is not an “overnight” camp. Players traveling from out of town will be responsible for securing their own hotel accommodations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations.
No refunds will be given if a camp day starts but cannot finish. If an entire day of camp is cancelled, refunds will be prorated for the day of camp that did not make.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.