2022 5 Tool Single Day Camp – Presidents Day
Boys & Girls Ages: 6-13
Location: 5 Tool Training – Jacksonville, FL
Monday, February 21, 2022
All Sport Camp
Our goals are simple: Be active, have fun & make new friends!
- Players will be grouped by age and skill level to allow them to play all different kinds of games.
- Whiffleball, Flag Football, Soccer, Dodge ball, Capture The Flag, Kickball, SPUD, Relay Races and many more games.
Baseball & Softball Camp
We are offering a camp geared towards beginner and intermediate softball & baseball players looking to expand their knowledge of the game.
- Players will be grouped by age and skill level to maximize their learning potential throughout the day.
- All aspects of the game will be covered: Pitching, Hitting, Infield, Outfield, and Baserunning.
- Players will have the opportunity to work on their infield and outfield skills.
- Players will learn the fundamental components of hitting while working on new drills that they can take home with them.
- Full group and individual instruction will occur.
|All Sport Camp – Half Day Morning||9:00am-12:00pm||$22.00|
|All Sport Camp – Half Day Afternoon||12:00pm-3:00pm||$22.00|
|All Sport Camp – Full Day||9:00am-3:00pm||$42.00|
|Baseball/softball Camp – Half Day||9:00am-12:00pm||$35.00|
**Early Drop Off 8:00am ($5)/Late Pick Up 5:00pm ($10) is Available For An Additional Fee
Baseball/SoftballCamp Each player must bring her own equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, helmet, cleats, sneakers, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to play. We have some extra equipment that can be used for players that are new to the sport. Bring water bottle and snack (and lunch for full day campers staying for All Sport in the afternoon).
All Sport Camp Please wear athletic clothing, bring water bottle and a snack (and lunch for full day campers).
5 Tool Training
14797 Philips Highway, Suite 115
Jacksonville, FL 32256
There is a Camp Store, which is available for campers to purchase drinks (water/gatorade) and snacks (assorted chips/candy).
Parents will be allowed to put money into a camper’s account during the week when dropping off their camper. Everything in the Camp Store is $1.00.
**Camp Store money does not roll over to a future camp.
There are no refunds. A future camp credit in the amount of the camp/clinic will be issued to anyone who notifies camp director in writing (email) no later than seven (7) full days prior to the start of a particular camp/clinic. Future camp credits will be good for one year from the date of the initial camp or clinic.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.